Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aspen Grove/Sundance weekend

For the past three years, in September,
we have gone up to
spend the weekend in Aspen Grove
to be surrounded by this:
With these three couples:
Making these FUN memories!


These two girls were cracking us up! They did a whole little
dancing program for us...it was adorable!

I love the look on Brooke's face...it's almost
as if she's just humoring them by being in the picture!
This was Brooke's first experience with the backpack and
she loved it. It enabled our little Queen Bee to be able to see
everything...just the way she likes it!


Thanks for the great weekend everyone.
We can't wait for next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I knew if I went to your site this morning I would see something new. Why haven't I seen these pictures before now. Don't I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world? I take full credit for that.

    ReplyDelete