Friday, November 6, 2009

Family pictures

The other day I was vacuuming the house and realized that we don't have ONE picture of little Brookie...not anywhere. Not a one. She's almost eight months old and her cute little face has not seen the inside of a fame yet. So we found this incredibly talented photographer, Kim, to help remedy the situation. And that she did. She honestly did an amazing job...such talent this girl has! And such a fun style, I love it! Here is a little sneak peek of what she sent to us earlier today. They turned out so cute.












Thanks Kim!
We couldn't be happier.

If you are in need of pictures (or in want!) CONTACT HER, you won't be disappointed. For more information and pricing, check her out at kimberliewilson.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. OK, there are no words to describe how awesome these pictures are. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family!!! I would love to see you! I can make just about any day work...just say the word and I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete