Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler! (on Dec. 11th...oops)

It may appear I'm a little late in posting this but the truth of it is I'm in denial. Denying the fact that my baby boy just turned 5 on me! I keep telling him to SLOW DOWN but he doesn't seem to be listening too well. Don't get me wrong, nothing brings me more joy than to see him "experience life" and grow but honestly, do they have to do it at such a rapid pace? It seems like yesterday we were driving home from the hospital with our new baby wondering why in the world everyone was driving so dang fast! Didn't they know we had a newborn in the car! (Is that a feeling every new parent experiences or was it just us??) At any rate, we feel so blessed to have this sweet boy in our family.

Here are a few of our favorite pictures throughout the years....



Happy Birthday Tyler
Thanks for being such a fun, happy boy!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Jana...I loved the part about everyone else driving so fast when you brought him home from the hospital! Matt has never driven so slow as when we brought Alli home. Time does fly!!! It's so bitter sweet!

    ReplyDelete