Thursday, April 8, 2010

a message from Brooke


"Guess what everyone."

"I turned ONE (well, back on March 15th-mom's a little slow).
I had to keep reminding everyone just how old I am now.
(Messy finger and all)... ONE!! Where did that
year go??"
The party got started with a little shout out to
me and then I got stripped (loved it!) and
got to dig into this yummy cake! Mom didn't
even tell me "NO!" What a dream!
"Yum!"
"Really? I can keep going?"
"Sweet! This is the best day ever!"
After making a complete mess of ourselves
(yes, ALL the other kids joined me), we
cleaned up and then hit the dance floor. At first
I just watched my big sister
Kate and cousin Morgan do their thing, and then...
...I figured, why not join them!!

"Boy, was it a fun party!
Sorry if you missed it.
Maybe next year, right?"

Oh yeah, my mom likes to record my stats for journal purposes so here they are:

Weight: 20lbs 5 oz. 45%
Height: 30.25" 90%
Head: 18.5" 90% (must be
lots of brains in there!)

Bye...for now.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are soooooooo cute. I love it. I can't believe she's one already. Time for another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not kidding! Now if only I could talk Jeff into it...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 1 year old is as tall as my 18 month old! He's only in the 25th%...all the tall genes ran out with the first two! Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete