Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brooke's Blessing

I LOVE everything about blessing days. I love the feeling in the home as we all get ready (even if there are moments of pure chaos.) I love getting my newborn all dressed up for her/his special day. I love going to church and seeing all my favorite friends and family members there to support us. I love to hear all the beautiful, inspired words of the blessing. Jeff said that Brooke was just looking up at him the whole time with a big smile on her face...such a tender moment between father and baby. Alright and I guess I love all the food afterward too!! I just love it....love it all! Thank you Brooke for choosing to come to our family, we all feel truly blessed.

Here are a couple shots of her in her dress:

And...it's hard to tell but I think she was done with her "photo shoot."
(For the record, the actual blessing date was May 24th, 2009)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blessing day as well. However, that being said I STILL think someone else should throw the party afterwards.

    ReplyDelete