Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dear Daddy,

It's raining outside (has been for the last couple days), we've played with all the Lego's, colored and painted lots of pictures, read books, played "house", ate snacks, did a trip to Target with Mom (that was adventurous) and now...we are ready to play with you. We think that Mom may be done with us for the day so can you please hurry. We promise we will have faces like this when you get home....




....now, how can you resist that??

With Love,

Tyler, Kate and Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo Cute. And yes, this weather really SUCKS!!! And I'm pretty sure Jeff won't be able to resist those CUTE faces. I mean why could he, can't he just see how much fun we're having being stuck inside in JUNE. Ya, I'm not bitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you have a husband to come home and relieve you...right? It would be very hard to be a single parent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, it made my day to see your blog! I read your posts and loved every minute. I sure miss you and love you. I was just about to start a blog for you and make you add some photos but now I don't have to. I hadn't even seen darling Brooke or Kate and how handsome is Tyler!! I feel connected now --thanks for doing this blog. I really need to know one thing! How is it that the rest of the people in this world get fatter and less attractive as the years pass but no you?

    I miss you.

    Say hello to Jeff.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete