Friday, July 24, 2009

Four months old


Look who's getting sooooo BIG!


ME!
I had my four month appointment the other day and
everything went great except for the fact that I got poked one too many times!
The first one wasn't so bad but then they did more and I was NOT happy.
The doctor said that I look very healthy and my growth charts are right on track:

Weight: 14lbs. 11 oz -75%
Height: 25.5 inches-90%
Head: 16.25-60%

(Mom keeps telling me to stop growing so fast
but she's the one feeding me this cream-like milk....
what does she expect?!!)

Things I have learned in four months:
-My head is VERY heavy but I think I now have it under control.
-I love to smile and show off my cute dimple.
-Laughing is pretty fun too. My brother Tyler was the first to get me REALLY laughing.
-I've rolled over a couple times but I'm still trying to master it.
-I sleep through the night (started that one at about a month old...we ALL like a rested mommy better than a not-so-rested one :)
-My finger, thumb, blanket, shirt or entire fist work as a great pacifier.
-If I don't like the shirt mom put on me I can just drool all over it and she will change me
(I usually make her do this quite often)
-My family loves, loves, loves to hug, kiss, and squish me....a lot!

All in all, life has been pretty good to me so far.

Hugs and Kisses,
Brooke

5 comments:

  1. SoooOOoo Cute as always. Give that cute little cheek a pinch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE!! And I know, I need to get off facebook and update the blog already. I'm such a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update! Love that now we get to see your kids in person as they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so that last comment was from Jen not Lexie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jana!! Your children are beautiful. I was so excited when I saw your name on Emily's blog.

    Jenny (volcansek) Whitney

    ReplyDelete