Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where was I??

That's right...my little preschooler. Well, what do you know, it just happens to be her birthday as well {I knew if I waited long enough I could cover two events in one post :) }

As far as preschool goes....
she loves it...can't get enough of it.
It is a good day when it's school day!
Here are a few pictures of her first day of school.
{What a poser!}
Onto the birthday.....

What a sweetheart our little birthday girl is.
She feels us with so much happiness and we feel extremely blessed to have her in our family.
Some of her top favorite things:

*Tyler and Brooke
*playing dress-ups with her friends
*dancing and singing
*doing her hair and putting mom's make-up on
*going on vacation
*sleeping in Tyler's room
*helping mom clean {one of my favorites!}
*loves to color and draw
*playing outside
*not wearing her coat when it's freezing outside

She truly is our girly-girl. She doesn't like to take her bows out until she has
brushed her teeth and the day has officially come to an end.
{Uh, not so sure where that came from}
Here are just some random pictures that show a little of her HUGE personality that we get to enjoy daily. How did we get so lucky??


Happy Birthday cute Kate!
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kate! Jana you are almost getting as frequent with your blogging as I am with mine. Halle looked at the pictures with me and every picture she would say ... "Oh look how CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back! What a sweet girl. And so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete