Thursday, January 13, 2011

Birthday Boy

Just need to give a shout out to our dad/hubby and say a
big, huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (37, really?....he, he)
Here are a couple things the kids had to say about their dad today:

"I love dad. He plays lego's with me, he really loves lego's. I like that he is my coach in all my sports and teaches me how to play. My favorite is when he does crazy-hugs at night with us and we climb all over him. He tells the best stories at night. My favorite are the ones he tells us about him and Aunt Jen. I like his prayers in Dutch. I like to play catch with him. I like to watch football with him. Go JETS!! I love dad, he is the best dad in the whole world!"

"I always love when dad does crazy-hugs. He always gets us crazy at night and makes us laugh so hard. I like to ride on his back and try to stay on and I like when he takes me to bed on his back. I like to play Hello Kitty with him. He teaches me to play new games on the wii. He lets us have movie night, with popcorn, when mom is teaching yoga. He talks in Spanish (it's dutch, sweetie) and I think it sounds funny. I love him and love to make cards for him."

"I love my da'den. He chases me and I run to mom to save me, it's a fun game and I laugh my head off. I love to snuggle with dad in the morning. I like to take all my toys to him while he is working, trying to distract him...it usually works. I like reading books with him, he is very animated and makes the stories very interesting. I too like crazy hugs at night, especially when he sticks me in the laundry bag and hides me. He's a fun dad and I love him so much!"

We hope your day brings you a fraction of the
joy you bring us on a daily basis.
We love you!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Happy Birthday Jeff. You don't look a day older than 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy B-day Yo! Hope you had a great day! See you guys soon..

    Am-A

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... JEFF IS 37 and the sexiest man alive!!! (teheehee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo jeff en jana

    foto's bekeken van de familie dodenbier.

    gr. jullie neef uit alkmaar (nederland)

    paulien en ruud mook

    ReplyDelete