Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ellen

January, 6th 2011

Our fun, fabulous friends we got to enjoy it with

{hard to tell I'm excited to be there...pretty sure you can see all 28 teeth!}

Ellen was hilarious,
Lex was a super-star dancing for the crowd,
Scott and Jeff looked hot in their pastels together-he he ;)
and I was just loving it...ALL of it!
So much fun!

Oh, and while we were there...may as well pay this a visit



and this...

{This one's for you, Em!...(the above one)...
or the below one too. Whatever works :)}



How we love a quick get-away once in awhile.
And great food.
And Scott and Lex.
And good conversation.
And the beach.
And the late mornings.
And our kids that much more after a little break.
And our family who stayed with them.
Oh, and Ellen for the invite...sort of.


3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun. You are so pretty!!!!!! If I didn't like you so much I would probably hate you guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with the above comment. I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't get invited????

    -M

    ReplyDelete