Friday, May 29, 2009

Girls vs. Boys

This is my conversation with Kate today in the car:

"Mom, I just love my Brookie. She is soooooo toote (her version of cute.) Can we keep her forever and ever??"
I replied, "What a great idea, let's do keep her."
She sat there for a minute with a smile on her face, pleased with our idea, and then suddenly turned quite serious and asked, "But, are we going to keep Taller (her version of Tyler) too?"
" Uh....yep, we're going to keep him too," I replied. "Wouldn't you miss him if he wasn't in our family anymore? He is such a good big brother to you and he LOVES to play with you. I think you might be sad if he goes."
Her response was, "Yah, but daddy would miss him the most because he's on dad's team...right?"

Apparently we have a girl vs. boy thing going on here. All I have to say is watch out boys because you are clearly outnumbered!


Girl Team


Boy Team

Man, they're CUTE!!

1 comment: