Friday, May 15, 2009

Two Months Old

I just want want to know how this:


can turn to this in just two months!!!!


(Who wouldn't want to squish and kiss those cheeks all day!)

Where did my newborn go?? It has been so much fun having a
little baby around the house again. I was telling
Jeff the other day that I am totally spoiling her because
I can't bring myself to put her down...EVER!
I will probably regret it when she weighs 20lbs and
wants to be carried all the time but I guess I'll
just worry about that later!

She had her doctor's appointment yesterday and he came in, looking at her charts, saying,
"looks just like a Dodenbier baby!"

Her stats, for the record:
Weight: 11lbs 14oz, 85%
Height: 23.5" 95%
Head: 15.5, 75%

Apparently, the only way we know how to do babies is...BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment