Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pineview Dam

Last week we went up to check on"Jeff's Lake"
with our friends, Scott and Lex.
Jeff and Scott discussed their future water skiing trips (which I'm
sure won't be too far off); Lex and I caught up on the girly gossip;
the boys fished, played in the sand, had rock-skipping
contests, etc; and Kate...was wondering where all the
girls are in her life! Actually, she had a lot of
fun throwing every single rock on the beach into the water
and doing her ballerina twirls for anyone that would
watch.
Here are a few pictures of our little adventure:


Tyler and Hayes "fishing" while Kate dances

Tyler really fishing and loving it!

Cute boys

Parker striking a pose...what a stud!

Kate showing off her HUGE rock.

What a fun night, thanks guys! Jeff is now officially ready
to start the water skiing season. Bring it on!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, PINEVIEW!! What a great place. I have some fun memories of going to that lake with you and Jeff.

    Oh, and Brooke's cheeks are to-die-for! My word...what a cutie! I need to see you again sometime. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete